3025 Fountain Drive, Beavercreek, OH 45431
Why Residents Love Ashton Brooke Apartments
There are many places you can choose to call home in and around Beavercreek, so why Ashton Brooke? We want to make our apartments an easy place for you to choose and a great place to live.
We offer several different floor plans to meet the needs of singles, couples and roommates. Plus our amenities are some of the best around. However, what really help us stand out from the crowd is our dedication to our tenants. We make it easy to apply, easy to pay your rent and easy to request assistance if you have a maintenance issue.
In addition, we only work with the very best. Our employees are carefully vetted and are constantly undergoing extensive training to learn how to better serve you. Therefore, you’re assured top-notch service every step of the way.
- Private entrances
- Garages with openers
- Intrusion alarms
- Storage lockers
- Efficient gas heat
- Upgraded carpeting
- Full size washers and dryers
- Crown molding
- Decorator 2″ blinds
- 9′ high ceilings (first floor units)
- Vaulted ceilings (second floor units)
- Six panel doors
- Painted woodwork
- Self-cleaning ovens
- Refrigerators with ice makers (in select units)
- Rambling brook running through site with lavish landscaping
- Heated swimming pool
- Club house with party room
- Theater lounge / media center
- Exercise facility with free weights
- Ashton Brooke of Beavercreek welcomes your pets
- Two cats or one dog per apartment
- A $450 deposit/fee is required ($250 being non-refundable and $200 being refundable)
- An additional $20 pet fee will be added to your monthly rental payment
- The weight limit is 35 lbs. and 18 inches at the shoulder
- Please note: All pets must be spayed or neutered. Cats must be front declawed. Documentation is required from your veterinarian.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW PUPPIES